With its busiest year on record both corporate and kart club, the Suffolk based British championship race circuit has not been standing still. Ellough Park raceway has plenty of new additions coming to make the venue even better including.
- Circuit Re-Surfacing November 2015
- October 2015 new large outdoor “Full Colour LED Video Screens” – Sports Timing Systems
- New state of the art Club Speed timing, booking, marketing and workshop system installed
- New Corporate under cover pit area
- 2 x New Customer Viewing areas
- New start line gantry with digi flag & scrolling LED screens
- New Mechanic viewing gantry
The circuit will be resurfaced in November with new kerbs which will allow corporate events to be run in the opposite direction, also new cable ducting and additional drainage. A new large outdoor LED screen will be installed at the end of October giving customers and drivers up to date lap times and positions as well as opportunity to advertise and show live footage of racing.
This year has also seen the introduction of the new digi flag system allowing instant flag and driver information to be displayed, as well as the installation of Club Speed’s latest timing system that will e mail your race results to you before you leave the circuit as well as fast texting you when you are about to race. Live timing is also downloadable for corporate customers.
New junior track planned for 2016 – with the growing demand for corporate and owner driver customers we are looking to build a new circuit to allow both tracks to operate at the same time.