WordPress database error: [Table 'kmuk_db.wp_fblb' doesn't exist]
SELECT * FROM wp_fblb WHERE id = 1

Round 2, Boyndie Drome Circuit, Banff

Alan Wyness

The second round of the BDOC saw wet, windy and cold conditions for the first two heats but things improved to give dry sunny weather for the finals.

Honda Cadets

Ben MacLeod and Jonathan Edwards served up a tremendous race in the first final of the day. The race long ba?le start when pole man got off the line with Edwards followed through ahead of Logan Mann. MacLeod and Edwards broke away from the rest. The lead changed constantly giving excellent entertainment

for the spectators and it took a move of the final lap to give the MacLeod the victory. Meanwhile another pair of Mann and Ben Burne? had formed. Burne? was on Mann bumper until lap 10 when Burne? made his move to take third and maintained the position to the chequered flag. Tristain Rennie had a good run to take fi?h. Sixth was Leon Henderson, who had been off the circuit at Moravian Corner had a great recovery drive to take make the top six. Steven Duncan came home ahead of Callum Welch for seventh and eight. In the ba?le of the girls Rebecca McPhee was ninth and Sophie Kinghorn was tenth.

Junior Max/Mini Max

There was a mixed grid of Junior Max and Mini Max, Robbie Souter showed a clean pair of heals over Cameron McPhee and Reece Gillan to take the victory. In Mini Max, Logan Blake took the victory from Craig Mann. Third was Aiden Welch from Ewan Johnstone and newcomer to the class Adam Kinmond.

Senior Max

David Eason and Keiran Smart shot off from the pack at the start. Smart was locked onto Eason’s bumper and was a couple of times alongside but Eason held on for victory. Third on the road was Liam Souter who had got the be?er of Mark Geraghty in the early part of the final. Geraghty finished fourth ahead of Gary Williams. Some shenanigans had gone on resulting in Liam Ross ge?ing black-flagged. Sixth was Connor MacIntosh, seventh Paul Harris and eighth was an unhappy Chris Cherry.


A large entry of prokart drivers being split into A and B finals with the front two of the B final progressing to the back of the A final.

There was a hotly contested B final with veteran Roy Wilson holding off Mark Wyness and Steven Donald. Donald was the unlucky driver not to progress to the A final.

The Prokart final developed into a three way contest. Stuart Dalgarno led the early part of the finals followed by Chris Walker and Michael Ogilvie. The trio closed up on Lap 7 and in a shuffle Chris Walker took the lead from Ogilvie and Dalgarno. This order was maintained until the chequered flag. Stuart Wyness maintaining fourth throught out the final but was being closed down and finally surcumed on the last lap to Edinburgh’s Neil Halliwell. Phil Couper came sixth ahead hard- charging Roy Wilson. Bre? Cowan, Iain Wilson and Lewis Grant completed the top ten.

KZ1 (Gearbox)

Early leader was Ian Duncan from David Logan. A small bump fired Paul Dalgarno into the grass where the kart was abandoned. By the end of lap two Logan had grabbed the lead and was not headed until the chequered flag with Duncan taking second spot on the podium. Neil Anderson and Keith Morris were having a close ba?le for third until on lap eleven in spectacular stile Anderson’s engine blew up leaving a trail of white smoke. This le? Morris to take third position. Dave Largue came home fourth ahead of John Robertson.

Club Secretary, Dorothy Wyness presented trophies in clubhouse a?fter the meeting.Untitled 2stock